Saturday, August 11, 2012

Red Corkscrew Crocheted Tassel

Welcome to my crafting blog. I have a watercolor painting blog at Art Pearls but that is a blog exclusively on my paintings and I don't want to mix in my crafting works over there. I occasionally take breaks from my painting marathon to indulge in crochet, knitting, cross stitch, and sewing. It seems to be a cycle I am involved in and I just can't seem to break free of it.  So while my painting blog is taking a break , you can see me here. Hope you will enjoy reading about my crafty endevors as much as I create them.


I just finished crocheting this tassel using corkscrew fringes. The beads have been crocheted into the tassel cap , neck fringes and at the end of the fringes.It seems like I have grown to love beaded crocheting. Here is another view :


No comments:

Post a Comment